There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email.Assuming they'd like to see the person who could be a potential employee, I went in person and, let me tell you that was a mistake because it was perhaps the WORST experience at a Baskin Robbins.
The first worker was happy and smiling and told me she was going to give my resume to their manager but then, I'm guessing, the manager herself came up to me and started looking over my resume with the most critical eye ever. She asked me that I'm supposed to apply online for the application and then send the resume online. Okay, well, the ad only mentions "Please drop off resume at store location or email" so if it said to apply online, I would have. She then immediately gave me a face and challenged me by asking me what I've done before.
It was ridiculous because she asked me if I've ever done customer service and I have! It's written plainly on the resume that I did customer service in my pervious jobs and it explained what I did! She then started telling me that I've be working too many hours if I have a second job and that it'd be a lot. I reassured her plenty of times that it's fine, I've done it before and it shouldn't be a problem.
I guess they want someone who doesn't have a job and is available whenever they need that person because part-time isn't what they're looking for when the ad only mentions part-time.
Honestly, this is the second time I've had a terrible experience with Baskin Robbins and I take back whatever resumes I've sent out because with this new experience, no way do I want to work in a setting with that lady or anyone with such an attitude.I dislike it so much and it doesn't help that I have an illness.
Like ***, what the ***.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Western Dental is the worse place to get dental work!! My wife went there on a Friday(12/18/15) to get impressions and sat there in the dental chair for three hours!..."
- "I made several orders with njoy.com and enjoy their products their Pre-Filled Tanks, when you can get them to actually ship them. Today is Oct. 12, made my order..."
- "So here is a consumer warning straight from the street about a shifty, fly-by-night business that you want to avoid when it comes to 5th wheel/travel trailer and portable storage..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."