3.7
Layout of Store

When you get a 2 scoop Sundae, they used the kids scoop, if you get two scoop cone its a larger scoop. The Sundae cost more. How do they justify this when you get 20 cents worth of topping and half as much ice cream. I will never get a Sundae again. I think they should use the same size scoop and not rip people off.

This is policy, I ask the manager and she told me they have to use the kid scoop to make them.

Also the prices are getting way high, concidering how many good Ice creams there are out there now days. I guess I will stick to what I can get in the stores or non-chain stores.

This reviewer shared experience about "small quanitity" and wants this business to "use same size scoop for sundaes as cones" as the author lost $2. The author is overall dissatisfied with Baskin Robbins. The most disappointing about baskin robbins sundae from Baskin Robbins was quanity , but reviewer liked flavor. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Baskin Robbins.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Baskin Robbins to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Baskin Robbins?

Comments