My aunt and kids went into Baskin Robbins to get ice cream about 9:30pm and there was a long line being that my aunt and the kids were the last in line.As the line got shorter my niece my daughter and i came from Walgreens and came into Baskin Robbins to join the others when one of the employees informed me that they were closed i stated that we were all together she stated ok.

My son got his scoop and he dropped it on the seat and i asked the first lady if she can give him another scoop the lady snatched it out my hand. I did not react off of it. My daughter then got a scoop and it was the wrong ice cream i asked the shift lead if she can get a different ice cream the lady with an attitude snatched the ice cream from my daughter whom is 7 years old. I then reacted to how rude they both were and the sift lead begain to be disrespectful and identified that she did snatch the ice cream from my child and refused to apoligize.

The lead called security to kick us out the store and was upset that they did not.

The lead refused to give us any info reguarding the store manager...I will never go back!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of baskin robbins customer care from Baskin Robbins. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Baskin Robbins to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Baskin Robbins for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Baskin Robbins?

Comments