Visited Baskin Robbins located at 4152 167th St, Country Club Hills, Il 60478 around 1:00am, 29 Apr 2016.I pulled up to drive thru and placed my order.

A young lady took my order. I pulled around to next window to pay and she never came to the window. I drove around a few times because I thought something was wrong. I got out of my vehicle and knocked on the window for about 5-10 mins.

She finally came from the back, looked at me and turned around. I pulled back around to the drive thru and asked her why she took our order and didn't give it to us. We ordered again and pulled around to the window and she never showed up with our order. We then pulled up because a car was behind us.

We waited to see if she would bring the car behind us his order. We pulled back around and waited beside the car and she brought his order to him. I pulled around and asked her if their was a problem with her getting our order. She said she didn't see us.

Very unprofessional and very poor customer service.My name is Melvin Roberson

(708)803-5104

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of baskin robbins customer care. Baskin Robbins needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned baskin robbins customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Baskin Robbins.

Had an Experience with Baskin Robbins?

Comments

If she didn't see you how is it unprofessional?