2.7
Layout of Store

Baskin-Robbins in Clayton NC is a mess.Went there on Tue after work at 4:30pm to order a birthday ice cream cake with my son.

He picked out the cake and the ice cream to go in it. the H-58 haunted house cake. We waited forever to be served. they are so slow.

it must take 10 min per customer or more. Next day stood their 25 minutes waiting to be served and get my pre paid cake. I saw the same car in the drive thru and other cars just pulling out and leaving. the mgr just standing their doing nothing.

It took so long. Each order was messed up and the people ahead of me had to get their simple orders corrected. Now the real complaint. the expensive ice cream cake lacked cake and ice cream.

less than 1 scoop of ice cream in it. it was all 1/2" solid frosting, roof, walls, floor with more icing piled on that for decoration. Looked great but couldnt be eaten even by the most sugar loving kid.

what I would like to see is the store mgr and each employee each a big piece, all of it.it ruined the climax of the birthday

Review about: Baskin Robbins Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Cake looked great very good decoration.

I didn't like: Very long wait times, Untrained workers who messed up alot of orders, Extremely poor quality ice cream cake, Very very little ice cream in the cake, Massive chunks of solid sugar frosting making most of the cake.

Had an Experience with Baskin Robbins?

Comments